NWDA Various Post Recruitment 2021 : National Water Development Agency (NWDA) Are Invited to Online Application Form For 62 Various vacancies. Those Candidates who are Eligible & Interested to the following vacancy can apply through online.
Online application will be accepted from 10/05/2021 to 25/06/2021.Details of the posts are listed below. Please read all the information carefully before applying this job.
NWDA Recruitment 2021- LDC, UDC, JE, Steno Notification
- Online Application Start Date: 10/05/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 25/06/2021
- Last date for Fees Payment: 25/06/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/OBC/EWS : ₹840/-
- SC/ST/PH/FEMALE : ₹500/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online.
|Name of the Post||Eligibility|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||3 Years Polytechnic Diploma in Civil Engineering from Recognized University / Institute|
|Hindi Translator||Master Degree and Diploma / Certificate in Related Subject|
|Junior Account Officer (JAO)||B.Com from Recognized University with 3 years Experience|
|Upper Divisional Clerk (UDC)||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream from Recognized University|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||10+2 Intermediate with Computer Typing in English 35 wpm OR Hindi 30 wpm|
|Stenographer Grade-II||10+2 Intermediate with Computer Typing 80 wpm|
Jr. Account Officer & Hindi Translator Post: 18-30 Years
All Other Post : 18-27 Years
As on 25 June 2021
- Junior Engineer – Level – 6 (Rs.35400 to 112400/-)
- Hindi Translator – Level – 6 (Rs.35400 to 112400/-)
- Jr. Accounts Officer – Level – 6 (Rs.35400 to 112400/-)
- Upper Division Clerk – Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 to 81100/-)
- Stenographer – Level – 4 (Rs. 25500 to 81100/-)
- Lower Division Clerk – Level -2 (Rs.19900 to 63200/-)
Their Performance in the Competitive Computer Based Test (CBT) online Examination.
- At first open the official website .
- Then click on “Register ” button to fill up the application form online.
- Then Candidates need to fill up to all required data and click on “SUBMIT” to move next step.
- Upload Documents ,Photo and Signature .
- Then need to make fee payment .
- Click on Final Submission .
- Take a print out of online application for future process.