JPSC Recruitment 2021: Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) Are Recently Released the Recruitment Notification of 49 Assistant Director/Senior Scientific Officer vacancies. Those Candidates who are Eligible & Interested to the following vacancy can apply through online.
Online application will be accepted from 05/03/2021 to 26/03/2021. Details of the posts are listed below. Please read all the information Like Age, Application Fees , Educational Qualification, Total post, Examination Centre Salary carefully before applying this job.
- Online Application Start Date: 05/03/2021
- Last Date of Submission: 26/03/2021
- Last Date of Fees Payment : 27/03/2021
- Admit Download Date: Update Soon
- Exam Date: Update Soon
- General/OBC: ₹600/-
- SC/ST : ₹150/-
Application Payment mode: Pay Application Fee Through Online Payment Mode.
- To apply for JPSC recruitment 2021 aspirants should have a course degree of B.E, B.Sc, B.Tech, Bachelor Degree, Diploma, Engineering, Graduate, M.Sc, M.Tech, Master Degree, PG or have an equivalent eligibility criteria in the a relevant discipline.
- For details of academic eligibility please check official JPSC notification.
- Minimum – 21 years – Maximum – 35 years as on 01/08/2020
- Extra Age Relaxation- Check Official Notification
- P.B.-ll 9300 – 34800/-, Grade Pay of Rs. 4800/- (Revised Pay Scale – Rs. 47600-151100/-).
|Name of The Post||No of the Post|
|Cyber Forensic/ Cyber Crime||02|
|Forensic Engineering and Equipment||01|
- At first open the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Then click on “Online Application” tab and after that, click on the link for the concerned online application
- Then Click on “Click Here for New Registration” button
- Then Candidates need to fill up to all required data and click on “SUBMIT” to move next step.
- Upload Documents ,Photo and Signature .
- Then need to make fee payment .
- Click on Final Submission .
- Take a print out of online application for future process.